The Premier Las Vegas Integrative Medical Clinic Specializing in Corrective Chiropractic
The Advanced Spine and Posture group is an integrated health team of medical doctors, physician assistants, physical therapist, and chiropractic doctors, that brings research and evidence to advanced physical medicine, chiropractic, physiotherapy, posture, weight loss and overall health.
Following an initial physical medicine/medical examination, by our elite physician assistant will make treatment plan recommendations.
This may include structural and/or functional physiotherapy; chiropractic spinal adjustments; non-steroidal trigger point muscle or joint injections; postural analysis using the latest Posture Screen software; digital Fuji high-frequency full spine and sectional X-rays; NCV/EMG; or medically designed and physician-supervised, drug-free weight loss and body fat composition testing.
Most Insurance Accepted
Ready to Improve Your Health?
Schedule an Appointment Today!
Areas of Expertise
- Conservative non-surgical scoliosis reduction therapy
- Conservative non-surgical lordosis or curve restoration of neck and low back
- Conservative non-surgical reduction of thoracic hyperkyphosis/hunchback
- Reduction of trigger points and muscle spasms with injection
- Spinal adjustment, manipulation and subluxation correction
- Electrical Muscle/Joint interferential stimulation for pain and inflammation reduction
- Advanced diagnostics including X-ray, NCV and EMG
- Drug-free pain reduction
- Headaches and migraines
- Radiating pain, numbness, tingling or weakness in arms, hands, legs and feet
- Cervical decompression traction therapy
- Lumbar decompression traction therapy
- Pre & post spine-surgical therapies and rehabilitation
- Sports physicals
- Medical weight loss
- Nutritional intervention and counseling
- Back and Neck Pain
- Headaches / Migraines
- Poor Posture
- Fatigue / Fibromyalgia
- Acid Reflux / GERD
- High Blood Pressure
- Asthma / Difficulty Breathing
- Allergies / Sinusitis
- Disc Herniation
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Pain
- Joint Pain
- Auto Accidents
- Sports Injuries
- Workplace Slip and Fall