Las Vegas Regenerative Medicine
ARE YOU CONSIDERING JOINT REPLACEMENT SURGERY? RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS?
Regenerative medicine, including the use of stem cells, is a promising new medical advancement for potentially regenerating painful conditions and injuries that are past the point of mechanical repair. The main focus of regenerative therapy are stem cells that can repair damaged joints and tissues throughout the body, regenerating strength and stability for the injured area. The ability of Stem Cells to recognize damaged or diseased cells and then change into those precise cells to repair them in a tissue-specific way is the key to the amazing healing benefits of stem cells.
Stem Cells are made by the body to heal any type of damage because they can change into any type of cell that the body needs such as cartilage, ligaments, muscle, and bone and can also regenerate even more stem cells!
When injected into a damaged tissue, the stem cells supplement, reconstruct, or replace the damaged tissue with new healthy cells and tissue and thus have the ability to fully restore optimal function naturally, compared to an invasive procedure (such as surgery), which can be risky.
Where Do These Stem Cells Come From?
Many tissues and organs contain a small number of adult stem cells that the body keeps on hand in order to repair damaged tissue, although, for the treatment of diseases and distressed joints, Stem Cells obtained from Umbilical Cord Tissue is the richest and most viable source of Mesenchymal Stem Cells.
Umbilical Cord Blood is one of the most plentiful, non-invasive, convenient, and controversy-free sources of stem cells. After the delivery of a healthy baby, medical staff normally discards the umbilical cord, but saving (or donating) the umbilical cord blood is becoming more commonplace. Donors are identified and carefully screened in advance of their delivery dates to ensure the health and safety of all concerned.
Advanced Spine and Posture has chosen to use Eucyte Laboratories as the premier Stem Cell provider due to their:
- Extremely high standards for safe, reliable, ethically sound umbilical cord tissue
- Highest concentration of mesenchymal stem cells, anti-inflammatory cytokines and growth factors (Compare 20 million viable Stem Cells in one injection vs 1 million of competitor’s)
- Quality and ease of material, lowest likelihood of irritation
- Effective recovery after one injection
- Vast range of degenerative conditions that are treatable
- Successful alternative to invasive procedures and surgeries Providing the highest quality product that aligns with our high standards and ethics
What Can Regenerative Medicine Help With?
This healthcare technology has made the most headway in alternative medicine to regenerate joints. Conditions treatable by Stem Cells include:
- Neck Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Tennis Elbow
- Back Pain
- Low Back Pain
- Knee Pain
- ACL/MCL Tears
- Joint Pain
- Joint Injury
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Ligament Strains
- Degenerative Arthritis
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee
- Degenerative Cartilage and Ligaments
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Or any other type of Arthritis, Joint Pain or Injury
For more information about Regenerative medicine by Advanced Spine and Posture contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation.